Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Publicity Machine Starts Up!

Oh yeah,

I got a call from a the producer of the Brig & Lehmo for Breakfast show on Gold FM Melbourne a few weeks ago. He knew about Seb Terry's 100Things phenomenon and had actually interviewed him in Sydney a while back on the Johnno & Danno show. Because Seb is now helping others tick off their own bucket lists, he wanted to use me as a follow up to that.

Anyway, Seb did an interview with them and this morning I get a call from Clint asking me to call in and talk about the trek. What timing, I had my 3 year old begging for breakfast, my 6 month old under my arm, also begging for breakfast and my wife was still at work from he night shift. So, unfortunately, I couldn't speak to them live on air. I love my boys but they will owe me big time by the time they fly the coop!

So, instead of chatting to me they used my email from a while back and described what I am doing. They also put a link on their website and suggested that I'm looking for equipment and sponsors.

So, you never know where these things will lead but in the mean time, big thanks to Clint from Gold FM and the Brig & Lehmo for Breakfast show for getting the word out there in the public forum!

Time to chase something more local....Manly Daily time!

http://gold1043.com.au/shows/breakfast/

No comments:

Post a Comment